Tuesday, August 4, 2009

My 4 year old

Nicholas is now 4 years old! He weighs 44-1/2 lbs and he is 3'9" tall. Which puts him in the 94th percentile for his weight and 100th percentile for his height. He is so big.

I have been watching his fluid intake for a while now and I was concerned about his drink soo much all the time. He is always thirsty and not just for juice and soda but water or whatever is there. I mentioned this to his Dr. She said it is a sign of being diabetic but she was not too concerned about it. She did have us go to the lab and get some tests done though just for my peace of mind. We should have the results in a few days. Nicholas is healthy and active so I am not too worried about the results.

Nicholas had a very fun birthday party. We had cake and ice cream and then all the kids played outside with water balloons and water guns. He had so much fun!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Glad they are testing him... hopefully it will all be fine. I loved seeing him and Trin in his new birthday pool. Cute pics...

Thompson Tales said...

Happy Birthday Nicholas....I would have had him tested also, like you said, for your peace of mind. Better to know, then not to know...