Sunday, September 13, 2009

Trinity started Kindergarten

Trinity started Kindergarten last Wednesday. She was so excited to walk to school and meet her class. So far she loves everything about school except she thinks recess should be longer.

In this picture she is ready to head off to school. She is also showing off her newly pierced ears. We went and got them pierced the Sunday before school started. She picked out pink heart "diamonds" for her starter earrings. She is getting so old, I can't believe she is 6 already.

Trinity also had her 6 year Dr appt and she finally weighs just over 40 lbs! I can shop in the girls section for most of her clothes now instead of the toddler section. Her Dr is not worried about her weight because she has followed the same curve her whole life. She is always between the 15th and 20th percentile in weight for her age.

3 comments:

Sarah Webb said...

How did mommy do with her going off to school?

Mom of 2 in the Couve said...

I actually did alright. I think when Nicholas goes to school I will have a harder time. We'll see next year.

Anonymous said...

Congrats! My littlist one just started Kindergarten also. It's a big step, but she loves it too...

If you get a chance, stop by my Blog and say hi! I just put up a new post...
Have a great weekend,
Aimee