Thursday, February 4, 2010

my photoshop stuff


I like to mess around with photoshop every now and then. I have made birthday banners, magazine covers and cartoonized people. My new project will be making the banner for my Dad's retirement party that is in a few weeks. I made the invitation for the party too. I have a bunch of ideas rolling around in my head right now I just need to get it in the computer so I can put it on paper.

Cartoonized Nicholas

This magazine cover was fun.
I just threw it together fast so it's not as good as it could have been with a little more time.
When I showed it to Trinity she rolled her eyes and said
"Now people are going to see me on magazines at stores?"

This was a poster I made for Nicholas' 3rd birthday party.
It was a football theme.

I really liked how this one turned out

3 comments:

Unknown said...

very cool! You are super talented with photo shop.

Terase said...

And your Mom is so glad you are so talented! The invitations turned out perfect!

Thompson Tales said...

I love the one with Nicolas as the football player, so cute!! I wish I was a little bit more computer smart, so I could do things like that!