Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Cookie Day

We have cookie once a year just before Christmas. We get together and make goodies for Christmas and let the kids decorate sugar cookies. Things seem to get a little loud when you get 11 kids together under one roof =)

The kids enjoy it! It is all about creating memories anyway isn't it. I remember how fun it was when I was a child. We would go to Grandma and Grandpa Well's house and with our aunts and cousins and make cookies. I always looked forward to Cookie Day and I am hope my kids will do the same.

All the creations the kids made...

my little sister's daughter


my older sister's older son


my older sister's daughter


one of my older sister's twins


one of my older brother's son


my older sister's other twin


my Trinity


my tired boy


another older brother's son


my older sister's youngest


After the party I took 2 of my older sister's kids home with me for the night. Dominick's brother and his 2 kids were already at my house staying the night so I thought why not add some more noise?

We had fun playing video games and eating pizza. At bedtime Nicholas was more than ready for bed after not having a nap and going all day. I put him in bed went to my room to get his inhaler and went straight back to his room... he was already out. The 4 girls all went to sleep pretty fast after they laid down. Cody however stayed up late playing games. I don't know what time he went to sleep but at 5:50 am (I had to work) when I woke him up to take him back home he didn't want to get up.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

i got up just fine. it just takes me a minute to move around.

Stephanie said...

FUN,fun,fun! The kids look like they had a great time and their cookies look yummy! I love R's rockstar hair... too cool.

Mrs Smith said...

Thank you again for taking the kids for the night. That was awesome. I slept so good that night.

Thompson Tales said...

your tired boy looks EXACTLY like you!!!!

Sarah Webb said...

Looks like fun!