Sunday, December 21, 2008

It's feeling a lot like Christmas




It has been snowing for days now. The kids love it. I am thankful for our Jeep Wrangler, my car is not made to drive in the snow. Yesterday we had Christmas at Mana and Papa's house. Not everyone could make it because of weather but we still had a good time. We ate good food and the kids enjoyed their stockings and gifts.

We also had Dominick's work Christmas party last night. We ate more good food, did an elephant gift exchange and played a good ol' Christmas game of Texas Holdem' Poker.

I had to drive to work today in the snow covered in ice. I took the jeep and didn't have much of a problem. I could not see the lines on the road but there was not much traffic so I guess it didn't matter.

3 comments:

Mrs Smith said...

I wish we could have made it to the Christmas party. I was looking forward to playing poker with everyone again. Jeremy was afraid of the dark roads off of the freeway to Mike's house. He didn't want to end up in a ditch with all of the kids. It sounds like you had fun though.

Unknown said...

what adoreable pictures! looks like a fun time playing in the snow.

Unknown said...

YAH!!!!!! ALL THE KIDS WORE LOOKING FORWORD TO GOING TO MIKES HOUSE!