Monday, October 12, 2009

Getting ready for Halloween


Halloween is coming up pretty fast. We have started getting out our decorations. The kids have their costumes. We are having a little Halloween party at our house for the kids. I just have to wait now...

Today I was thinking that I have not taken a picture in weeks. So, out came the camera today and took a picture of my center piece. The bottom of the center piece needs some small pumpkins or something in it. I also have a nice runner to put across the table.

Today I was playing with photoshop and this is what I came up with just for fun. The kids love when I photoshop pictures with them in it. The pictures are of them in their Halloween costumes that they picked out for this year.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Cute pics...

Thompson Tales said...

cute pictures...i wish that i was computer literate so i can do fun things....the costumes are cute!!