Sunday, October 25, 2009

House full of Kids

I had one of my nieces and two of my nephews stay the night last night. So we had 5 children running around the house last night and this morning. They all play together very well but they do get loud. They played outside yesterday but today it's raining and will be all day.

Cody has kept himself busy playing games (computer and wii). This is the kids playroom and where some of them slept last night not a war zone.

This is Nicholas' room which is normally pretty clean but of course all of the toys had to come out of the drawers.
None of the kids got much sleep so I am sure mine are going to take a good nap this afternoon while I am getting the house back into order.

1 comment:

Thompson Tales said...

You are a good mom and auntie!! Love those pictures of your kids with the green goo!!