Sunday, November 1, 2009

School pictures and Halloween

Okay so first things first! We got the kids school pictures back. I went out and bought new picture frames and hung them up on the wall right away

preschool 4 years old
The photographer said smile and show your teeth. So his fake smile is turned into a fake smile with his teeth showing.

Kindergarten 6 years old

I really like that Trinity's school had different poses and backgrounds to choose from. The only issue I have with Trinity's picture is that her headband is pulled forward.

Last night for Halloween we had SO many trick or treaters. I bought 4 big bags of candy and we ran out. I took our kids out around the neighborhood (Dominick was not feeling well) and almost every house had their lights on. The kids had so much fun!


2 comments:

Sarah Webb said...

wow, those are nice school pictures! Glad you had a good Halloween!

Thompson Tales said...

I love the school pictures, i think that the fake smiles are the cutest!!! we didn't have any trick or treaters, none!!! we had a blizzard 2 days before so we had alot of snow on the ground...my kids didn't care, they still went!!