Tuesday, June 10, 2008

We're moving

We were not looking to move but the owner of Dominick's company has a house (actually 2) that he's been trying to sell. One day Dominick and Mike were talking and the next day we were looking at the house. It all happened pretty quick but we are excited. We really like our house we are in right now but the new one is a little bigger and newer.

My garden is going to have to be left behind. I am going to try to take some of it with me in planters but I am not sure how well it will work =(

We have until June 30th to be out of the old house so we are going to basically move on our normal days off work. The first weekend we will move stuff we don't need. The next weekend we will move stuff we do need and then the final weekend we will move misc. stuff and do a final cleaning.

I will take more pictures when I get the chance but this is the one that is on remax.com.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Wow! How awesome for ya'll! Okay, well please let me know your info... so I can update the family phone list for the reunion. Congrats on your new home and I'm hoping your garden-transplant will work out okay.

Sarah Webb said...

Wow, looks big! Congrats!