Monday, June 16, 2008

New House

We are in between houses right now. Most of our stuff is still in the old house but we have stuff at the new house too. We should be living in the new house on Saturday night. However, we don't have to be completely out of the old house until the end of the month. We are probably going to just get out, clean and hand the keys back before the end of the month though. I guess it would give them some time to get the house ready for the next people to move in. I think they may already have some new people to move in.

The landlords did a pre-walk through and they were pretty impressed at how well we kept the house up in the last 3+ years.

The thing I love most about the new house is that every room is a different color (colors I like too). Here are some pictures of the empty new house.

The living room taken from the entry way
The dining room
The kitchen
The kitchenette and family room
The other half of the family room
The backyard has a man made water feature that is pretty cool. The kids like to watch the tadpoles swim in the pond.

I was excited about having 3 bathrooms until I remembered I am the one that has to clean them =)

The upstairs has 3 bedrooms w/big closets. The old house has a huge lack of closets and storage space. I just can't wait to be all moved and unpacked.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

That is awesome Yvonne! I'm excited for your fam... a big new house.