Friday, March 13, 2009

Biggest Loser

Dominick's office is doing a Biggest Loser thing for money. The first weigh in was this morning. Dominick brought a box of donuts to work with him this morning. I am sure the office loves him for that.

Dominick decided that we should do a Biggest Loser between him and myself. So we will see how it goes.

I figured out that if I lost 11.5% of my weight I would be back to my Wedding Day weight. That would be 17 lbs to lose in the next 3 month. Dominick has a lot more weight to lose. If he lost 11.5% that would be 32 lbs. We'll see... I think the weigh in is once a week.

I weighed the kids just for fun today. Trinity is 3' 7" and weighs 37 lbs. Nicholas is 3' 6" and weighs 40 lbs. It's funny how many people think they are twins because they are so close in size. People can't believe it when I say they are 2 years apart.

1 comment:

Mrs Smith said...

Good luck to the both of you! I'm gonna win at work though!! Probably not, I'm already down 15 pounds in the last 3 weeks, so I think I'm gonna start to slow down.