Saturday, March 28, 2009

Stuck!

We went out the play in the mud today. We were trying to get up a pretty big hill and right at the top we slid and got the back driver side wheel stuck. There was a big root in front of the wheel and a stump in the back. Exactly the reason you never go off roading by yourself. Our friend we had with us pulled us out without much of a problem. Half the fun is getting stuck and figuring out how to get unstuck.

We all got so dirty. It was rainy, snowy and very muddy. Also part of the fun.

On a side note I always thought I hated omelets because of the egg white. Turns out that after I made myself an egg white veggie omelet tonight for dinner I really like the whites. It's the cooked egg yolk that I don't like. However, I like the yolk but not the whites on a hard boiled egg. My omelet was delicious. I put zucchini, onion, red bell pepper and a little cheese in the mix. I added a little hot sauce (0 carb) on top.

Dominick is down 9-1/2 pounds in 2 weeks. He is way ahead of me in our competition.

Turns out that this last week I didn't eat very well (I had a french fries once and Dr Pepper twice). I did work out a few times though. I only lost .02 of a pound so that doesn't even really count as losing weight. This week I am really going to get into the whole healthy eating. I am going to eat less carbs (I love carbs so I am not going to cut them out completely) and less fat. We will see if that makes a difference.

1 comment:

Mrs Smith said...

Looks like fun. It's okay to have good carbs.