Friday, April 18, 2008

If only it could last forever...


Friday is our cleaning day. I clean all week but Friday is the day we get a good mopping in and wipe everything down. Trinity and Nicholas always fight over who gets to clean what. They have their own spray bottles (just water in the bottles of course) and rags. They clean their playroom, their bedrooms and they even help sweep and mop the kitchen floor.

As I watch them do this I can't help but wonder when the fight about cleaning will be between them and myself. It's not always going to be this easy to get them to help with house work. However, for now I will take full advantage of the help.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Willing to help! Yippee... Tristan loves to help clean up. My girls are sooooo over the helping stage. Taylor never was in the helping stage. ;o)