Friday, April 11, 2008

She's gonna be a Rockstar

Trinity told me yesterday that she is going to be a rock star. She put on her big pink sunglasses and had her pink sparkly purse with her. I record Trinity singing along to songs without her knowing it. I have some pretty funny song clips saved of her. There is one when she is singing Butterfly Kisses and it comes to the part where is says "...I must have done something right, to deserve butterfly kisses at night..." Trinity sang "...I must have done something wrong..."

Last night Trinity "wrote" a song and sang it to Dominick and I. She had the song "written" on her paper and she danced (more like a full body spasm or like "Elaine" from Seinfeld.) Her song went like this;

"It's way more fun to write a song when frogs and birds all sing along. Hey you you I don't like you girlfriend. Hey you you, you need a new one. That's the only one I got"

I am pretty sure the first part of her song came from "Miss Spider's Sunny Patch Friends" and the second part is from Avril Lavigne's song called "Girlfriend"

Well, it's beautiful outside and I should probably be doing something that involves being outside right now. We are going to the beach tomorrow. I will be posting a blog and pictures about that. It will be my car's first trip to the beach.


The love of my life '08 spectra5 and my kids... =)



No comments: