Wednesday, April 9, 2008

My First Time

Well, lets just start with who I am. I am Yvonne, wife of Dominick, mom of Trinity and Nicholas. Dominick and I have been married for almost 7 years. We have two energy filled children. Trinity thinks she is the boss and she "knows everything" at just 4-1/2 years old. Watch out world she is going to be a fun one!! My not so little little boy Nicholas is 2-1/2. He loves riding his bike, scooter or quad.

My kids could not be more opposite if they tried. Nicholas likes to eat Trinity doesn't. Trinity would stay up late every night if it was her choice. Nicholas is more of a morning person. Nicholas is a little timid when it comes to new things, Trinity jumps in with both feet before looking.

I work part time at Best Buy. I love my job and I look forward to moving up with the company over time. I love the outdoors, hiking, biking, of roading in our Jeep Cherokee. I don't mind getting my hands (or more) dirty. I also love my computer, playing World of Warcraft, listening to my music and playing with Photoshop.

Dominick is the Operations Manager of a company called Night and Day furniture. He loves his job even when he gets really busy. He also loves to play outdoors. He is very excited for the warm weather to get here so we can do more outside.

***

Trinity just handed me a card that she made. She said "it's a singing card, open it" So I opened it and she jumped behind a chair and started singing "I love you, I love you, I love you Mommy!!" She is so funny sometimes.


Taken 4-5-08

Trinity playing in the snow a few weeks ago

Nicholas taken 4-5-08

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Cute kiddos. I can't believe how fast they are growing.
I'm excited that you have a blog too. I will check it out on a regular basis.