Saturday, May 17, 2008

My Garden

It's been over 90 degrees here the last few days (I love it). So I have been watering my garden in the morning before it gets too hot and then again in the late afternoon. Yesterday I noticed that my spinach is popping up. Trinity also had some of her flowers that she planted coming through the soil. We were both pretty excited.

My spinach


I went to Best Buy yesterday and bought Dominick's anniversary gift. I got him the Nikon D60 with a 4 year accidental service plan (covers just about anything). I would not buy something like that without an accidental service plan. I have the 2 year accidental service plan on my little Nikon Coolpix that I got for Christmas. I had to get a new because Nicholas got a hold of my old digital camera, 2 year olds and cameras don't mesh too well. I see people bring cameras and video cameras in (Geek Squad at Best Buy) to try to get them fixed and it costs more to fix the camera than it does to just buy a new one most of the time. This is not an ad for Best Buy so I will stop =)

More exciting news...
Nicholas got his hair cut for the second time in his life yesterday. I cut it for the first time on his 2nd birthday.

before his first haircut

after his first hair cut

It's been 10 months. His hair is curly and it crazy wild after he wakes up.

before his second hair cut
after his second haircut

It's still longer than I want it but Dominick is ok with it because you can still see his curls. He shouldn't get so hot this summer either. I put a sleek and shine hair grease stuff in Trinity's hair to keep it from frizzing. So yesterday I put it in Nicholas' hair. He went running out to Dominick and said look Daddy, Mommy put soap in my hair (it's in a pump bottle like soap).

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Yay! Congrats on your garden...
Okay, the curls are soooo cute. I can't believe you can cut off that much hair and he is still so curly. What a total cutie! Reunion is coming up... getting excited to see how big all the little ones are getting.