Wednesday, May 21, 2008

No Secrets

I cannot keep secrets for the life of me. I told Dominick about his new camera yesterday and gave it to him a month and a half before our anniversary. I know that he has wanted a nice camera for years. I also know that he could and will use it a lot between now and our anniversary. He was very excited to play around with it last night and he took it to work today.

Today is my errand day so I took the kids to go pick up a few things. New swimming suits were the first things on our list. Nicholas' swim shorts from last year were a size 12 months. He wears a size 3T now. Trinity wears her swim suits so much that she wears them out before they get too small for her. Target had them on sale for $6 each (they are cute ones too). We are going to Lake Merwin this weekend with some friends so I bought a few little outfits for the kids. I love Target because you get cute, sturdy clothes that don't cost a ridiculous amount of money.

No comments: