Thursday, May 1, 2008

What fits in this hole?

Why is it that when a child finds a hole they have to find what ever they can to fill the hole?

EXAMPLES:
Heater vents; Mommy's keys, license and debit card, blocks, a bouncy ball.
Sub woofer hole; pieces to cabbage patch memory game, blocks, a bouncy ball.
Pool table hole; plastic baby spoon, remote for TV (I was looking all over for yesterday), batteries for remote, and a bouncy ball.

This makes me wonder what else I can find if I tried to find more little holes around the house. One other question came to me when I was thinking about this. Why do we have so many bouncy balls in the house.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

AMEN girl! Your post made me laugh... I "lost" our DVD remote and even recruited the kids to assist in the search of said remote. (Since they were probably the ones to take it) No luck. Until nap time. Tucked "safely" under Tristan's pillow - the REMOTE. His response to my asking why he didn't lead me there earlier... "I don't want to watch the Barbie movie w/Crys."
AAAAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH!