Tuesday, July 1, 2008

almost done...

We are completely out of the old house. The new house is almost put together. The kids are taking the move and new house pretty well. Nicholas doesn't always like change so I thought he would need some extra attention in the transition. He slept all through the night since the very first night in the new house. He hasn't liked playing upstairs by himself but today he sat in his room and played with his cars for a little bit.

I have to have the house ready for our 4th of July party on Friday. I just have some little things left to take care of. I feel like I have been going non-stop for the last month.

I've taken a bunch of pictures lately but my card reader and cable that connects the camera to the computer are still packed.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Just think... you'll get to enjoy your 4th of July party! Hope ya'll have a ton of fun. We'll see you in a couple weeks...