Saturday, August 23, 2008

Grilled Pizza

I went and bought a Papa Murphy's take'n'bake pizza for dinner tonight. The pizza came with directions to cook the pizza on an outdoor grill. So I decided to try it. I just put my round pampered chef stoneware on the grill and turned the 2 outer burners on high. I heated the grill up to 450 degrees. I placed the pizza on the grill and cooked it for 10 minutes. I then rotated the pizza and cooked it for a few more minutes until the cheese was melted and the edges were goldenbrown.

As long as the pizza fits on the stone and it is not touching the sides of the grill the pizza will be delicious and crisp.

I didn't take a picture of the pizza before we cut into it and ate it but this is similar (ours had chicken on it) to what it looked like.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Grilled Pizza, eh? Hmmm sounds yummy. Yet another thing Lance can cook for dinner on our handy dandy grill. I even have a stone too....hmmmm I need to go get a pizza.