Tuesday, August 5, 2008

It's HOT lets go swimming



Klineline is not all that far from our house. I had not been there for years, probably since I was in high school. The kids and I decided we would go swimming today. Trinity jumped in a away she went. She knows how to swim but since Dominick was not with us I had her wear a life jacket. I know she is a daredevil and not scared of the water at all, it made me feel better. Nicholas is still a little weary of the water but I had him wear a life jacket too just in case. Trinity swam all over and Nicholas stayed where he was comfortable and splashed around.

After playing in the lake for awhile we wandered over to the waterpark area where the water sprays out of the ground. Then we dried off a little and played on the playground. Both the nice new playground and waterpark area are new since last time I was there. We are definately going back again soon, hopefully with Dominick too.

No comments: