Thursday, October 30, 2008

Fall Party at Preschool

I went to preschool with Trinity today. It was their Fall Party and the kids all dressed up. They trick or treated to the other classrooms and played a bunch of fall games. They ate a nice fall harvest snack.

I didn't dress up or even wear anything related to halloween. I realized today that I don't have anything that would have been appropriate for a preschool class. One of the other Mom's didn't dress up either so I guess it was ok.

Trinity was the weather girl today at circle time. Her teacher Miss Miki was a cat.
the boys playing bingo

playing pin the nose on the pumpkin
Trinity had to wear a nice costume to school. The preschool asked that no child wear scary or mean costumes. They also could not bring fake weapons. Trinity finally decided on a ballerina after going through several other ideas. Her first idea was to be Word Girl but when I told her she could not wear a jet pack and fly she changed her mind.

For Halloween Trinity is wearing this costume...


thanks to Aunt Emily for giving my kids your kids old costumes =)

3 comments:

Mrs Smith said...

You're first on my list for hand me downs!! Glad I can help. We went to the Goodwill this year for the kids' costumes.

Unknown said...

we checked out the used kids store by us for costumes. The ballerina outfit is cute!

Stephanie said...

LOL... I just had the image of Trin walking in with her mask and sword. Yea, that could be a problem. She made a very sweet ballerina...