Thursday, October 9, 2008

New Shirt

I hate clothes shopping but I received a gift card for JC Penney for my birthday. I found this shirt and had to get it. It's an 'Adventures of Super Grover' long sleeved T. Trinity loved it and wants one too. I didn't even go over to the kids area because I would have been too tempted to spend my gift card on the kids.


We had open house at Trinity's school last night. It was pretty fun. All the kids got up in front of the parents and sang a new fall/Halloween song for us.

I found my video camera charger. It's been lost for awhile now. Dominick cleaned out his jeep (he sold it) and found the charger in his glove box. I am very excited. We didn't have it for 4th of July, family reunion and kids birthdays. We did get a lot of pictures on those days though.

No comments: