Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Rock Band fun

Trinity loved rocking out with Rock Band. She can't read the song lyrics but she enjoyed hearing herself sing on the TV. She loves to put on a show in front of whoever is watching.


The drums are hard. I didn't even do that well on the drums. I could do the pads with the drumsticks but the foot pedal was not easy. I guess I am not that coordinated. Trinity passed the tutorial but that was just doing one thing at a time.


The singing was fun for me but I think the kids are a little young for this game. I am glad we borrowed it from a friend instead of buying it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ry has been BEGGING for this game. We are thinking to get him an X box for his b day gift.
looks like you have a future rock star in your family.

Stephanie said...

I love how she is soooo focused while drummin'... go rock star T!!!