Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Pumpkins

Trinity went to the pumpkin patch with her preschool. One of the Mom's that went gave me a picture of Trinity at the pumpkin patch. That is the only one I have of her on her first trip to the pumpkin patch.


Nicholas went to the pumpkin patch with Emily. I got some of the pictures from her myspace.


I "helped" Trinity with her pumpkin while Nicholas was taking a nap last week. I cut the top off and told Trinity she had to pull the seeds out. She looked inside and said "no thanks. You can do that part." Trinity picked out a stencil from the internet. I traced a Cinderella face onto her pumpkin. She helped cut it out. I didn't take any pictures because my hands were messy.

The next day when Trinity was at school Nicholas and I did his pumpkin. I had to pull all the seeds and stuff out because Nicholas wouldn't touch it. I couldn't find a boy stencil that he wanted. He didn't want a normal pumpkin face. I thought I could just take a picture of Nicholas and make that into a stencil. It worked. I photo shopped his face into a stencil and traced it onto his pumpkin. It was cute. Again I didn't take any pictures because my hands were dirty. I also accidentally erased the stencil off my computer.

I was going to take pictures of the pumpkins the other day and the faces have already started drooping and didn't look good anymore. =(

4 comments:

Sarah Webb said...

The one of Nicholas is fantastic! Well done!

Mrs Smith said...

You can still tell that it looked like Nicholas. I can't tell what Trinity's is though.

Stephanie said...

They look great. Good job mom... pumpkin guts duty~~~

Thompson Tales said...

Oh my gosh, Yvonne, you have grown up!!!! I didn't even know that you had children. Your kids are absolutely beautiful, your life looks so beautiful. I am very proud of you and the person you have become. I read your whole blog, you are a wonderful mom, I can tell that your children are your life. I am so glad that you found me, I hope that it is okay if I add you to my blog list...love ya (and tell your mom hello) diana