Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Interesting find

I was looking for envelopes for the valentines that Trinity made. I came across an envelope that had Nicholas' certificate of birth from Southwest Washington Medical Center. His birthday is wrong on it. It says he was born on July 30th at 12:32am. He was actually born on the 31st at 12:32am. We have not ordered his actual birth certificate yet so I am not sure if that one has the right date on it or not.

I do remember the day well though. I had my first contraction and my water broke just after 11pm on the 30th of July (Saturday). 1 hour and 45 minutes later (Sunday) he was born. There was no time to get an epidural or even a IV in place.

We will have to wait and see what his birth certificate says.

2 comments:

Thompson Tales said...

That is interesting, you need to order his official birth certificate and see what it says. I wonder how you would prove it, with the correct date??? good luck with that...

Mrs Smith said...

That's wierd, I'm sure you can look back on your insurance paperwork or something? You should get on that though before he gets too much older.