Friday, February 27, 2009

Trinity lost her first tooth!

Trinity's tooth has been very wiggly and we have tried to get it out for days. She however didn't want us to touch it. She didn't want to wiggle it because she thought it might hurt.

So, today she was eating a piece of garlic bread and she swallowed the tooth.


Trinity was concerned that she would not get a special surprise under her pillow since she didn't actually have the tooth. I told her that she has to write a letter to the tooth Fairy. Which is what I had to do when I swallowed my tooth when I was her age.

3 comments:

Pistolmom said...

Check out these wonderful LDS blogs:

www.mytitleofliberty.blogspot.com

www.freedoms-fight.blogspot.com

The Men especially find it interesting :)

Stephanie said...

First, I don't understand why 'Pistolmom' sent you those links... weird!

I can't believe she ate her tooth. I'll have to scare Crys with this one... she won't push her teeth out either.

Seth & Tonya said...

why hello! Ya i never blog cause we technically dont have internet. Except for randomly when someone gets wifi around us my comp will pick it up and then we'll have it till they move. So as of now we have internet, and i know who i'm "borrowing" it from and i dont think' they will be moving anytime soon, so i'll have it for awhile.. but ya, Trinity is getting so big! it's crazy. i've never eaten a tooth is it yummy?