Friday, February 20, 2009

Trinity's Haircut

I took Trinity to get her hair cut after preschool yesterday. She has never had it cut by anyone but me up until yesterday.

Trinity has never had bangs so I told them to do a little side swipe bang. She loved all the pampering and attention that they guy gave her. He told me she was the easiest 5 year old haircut he had ever done. Normally kids 1) don't want a haircut 2) don't hold still 3) hate the blow dryer. Not Trinity.

She is already a little high maintenance I don't want to imagine what it will be like as she gets older.

Trinity used to bite her nails (finger and toe) from the time she could. I told her she could not have her nails painted until she stopped biting them. She has not bit them since. A 3, possibly 4 year habit broken just like that.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

that's what is so great about girls. (allthough if D and I ever had girls, they would love dirt bikes, jeeps, and mud. with two big brothers running around......)
Very cute haircut! I like yours too. It looks nice on you!

Mrs Smith said...

Oh my gosh, Trinity looks so cute and older with her haircut.
And that's really gross about her toenails!! I keep nail clippers in the kids' bathroom.

Stephanie said...

She looks so CUTE! Love the hair... and I am totally STEALING your idea of breaking the chewing on the fingers habit. Thankfully Crys has never bit her toenails... but I am going to bribe her about the fingernails... Thanks!!!!