Thursday, February 19, 2009

Randomness...

First off, Trinity has her first loose tooth. She is very excited! She has wanted to eat apples and carrots to help loosen it some more. We have not told her about the possibility of blood that comes with a lost tooth. She will find out soon enough.

The kids were both sick for 4 days each. They were throwing up and sleeping a lot. Of course they were not sick at the same time but one after the other. That threw me off for awhile. Hopefully they are not going to be sick again for a long time. Somehow, Dominick and I didn't get the virus or whatever it was.


I got my haircut today! I have wanted to cut it for a long time but Dominick likes it long. For Valentines Day he took me out to dinner. After dinner he said here is money to get your hair cut. Cut it however you want it.

I did want the layers to go up higher but I forgot my pictures at home. I think it looks cute like this though. I think I am going to dye it too but I have not completely decided yet if I am going to.

1 comment:

Thompson Tales said...

isn't it liberating to cut your hair off? i want to cut mine off, but i haven't really found a style that i love yet....