Tuesday, September 16, 2008

At the Park

Nicholas and I found a new park today. It's about a 2 or 3 minute drive from Trinity's school. The park is big and it kept Nicholas entertained. I think that one will be a good one to go back to. We can walk there from Trinity's school.



I need to keep a Frisbee and and some outdoor balls in the back of my car. I should do that while I am thinking about it.

Trinity went to the Dr again (5th time in a month). They took more x-rays and said her arms is healing great. She now has a removable cast which I am excited about. I don't have to worry about getting the cast wet when she takes a bath. We can also have her move it around a little to start gaining the muscle back. She didn't lose a whole lot but she also didn't have a lot to lose. She will go back in 4 weeks for her final appointment.

No comments: