Saturday, September 20, 2008

taco pizza maybe?

I don't know what to call this. Trinity called it taco pizza but it's not really a taco pizza. It would be a pizza. Maybe cheeseburger ranch pizza.

I took a premade uncooked thin pizza crust, spread ranch all over it for the sauce (I don't usually like red sauce). The next step was to put cooked ground beef with taco seasoning cooked into it. I topped it off with shredded cheese (I used medium cheddar). I cooked it at 375 degreese for about 18 minutes.

The kids loved it! I loved how easy it was to throw together.

I was going to buy some tomatoes to put on it too. However, I had Trinity with me at the store and she was not behaving. My mind was just trying to get out of the store with enough stuff to not have to go back tonight.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

looks (and sounds) delicious! Might have to try this one.