Saturday, September 6, 2008

Baseball

Trinity and Nicholas have been playing tee ball in the backyard lately. Nicholas can hit the ball left and right handed with the same accuracy. He loves playing outside. I hope he is always active.
Trinity can hit the ball too but I am sure it will be easier for her when she gets her cast off. So she can extend and swing her arm fully. The ball ends up in the pond quite a bit, I always have fish it out.
After Nicholas and I drop Trinity off at preschool we find a park to play at. Yesterday we went to a park close to the river that has a nice walking/bike path. Nicholas rode his bike while I walked beside him. We went down to the beach and watched airplanes take off from the PDX airport. We also saw different boats go by. Nicholas always enjoys throwing rock into the water.

I think he enjoyed the 2-1/2 hours he got to spend with me 1 on 1. During the rest of the year we will have to find other things to if it is raining outside though. I was thinking the library or swimming at the community center. I will have to see what else there is to do around Trinity's school. I don't want to waste the gas going home and back again to pick her up.

No comments: