Thursday, September 25, 2008

A day at the park


Yesterday Nicholas and I went to the park by the river. I brought the camera along to take pictures. It was Trinity's picture day at school so I thought it was a good time to get a picture of Nicholas too.

In about 2 hours I took 166 pictures. I transferred them to my computer later and weeded through some of the out of focus and/or weird face ones. I still had 115 pictures left. I got a lot of very cute candid moment pictures. After cropping and a little here and there I think I got a very good one to blow up for his "yearly" picture. I will make you wait to see that one until I get Trinity's pictures back =)

This first picture reminds me of Dominick so much. The scowl he gets =)

Like most kids he loves throwing rocks into the river. I normally say not to do it if other people are around for safety but we were the only ones on the beach.

This last one was taken the same day and I thought it was pretty...

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

He is such a cutie!
I'm in the yearly picture mode as well... gotta get Christmas done w/family pictures before Halloween.