Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Oops!!

Dominick is VERY into playing World of Warcraft again (he stopped playing for about a year). Well I am also going to start my own account again. I was trying to do a network transfer with the game and ended up deleting World of Warcraft off his computer. That sucks because when the game is all installed and all the patches are updated it's about 7 gigs.

Now I have to reinstall the game on his computer. It's about 9 CD's (I can't find our DVD's) to install and a bunch of patches... My goal is to have it all fixed before I have to go to work at about 3:30pm.

Dominick called right after I realized I broke it and said he was on his way home from work early because he is sick. ARE YOU KIDDING ME!

It's a good thing it Tuesday and World of Warcraft does their patches on Tuesdays. All of the realms are down otherwise I am sure he would have played right when he got home. He knows that I did something but has no idea that I deleted the whole game.

All because I wanted to play an stupid computer game... hours of my life are now being wasted trying to fix my mistake =(

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ya i get to play that game again pleas