Tuesday, July 8, 2008

7 year wedding anniversary

Dominick and I celebrated our 7th wedding anniversary yesterday. It started out with both of us working all day. Then my MIL watched the kids so Dominick and I could go out. We stopped by the mall and bought me some new work pants. Then we headed to Outback Steakhouse. YUM! We started out with a bloomin' onion (we took over half od it home with us) and a couple of drinks. I had a strawberry cucumber martini (sounds weird I know but it was good) I also had a New York Strip steak w/ garlic mashed potatoes. Plus because we told them it was our anniversary they bought our dessert for us. A HUGE (too big for 2 people) slice of chocolate chocolate tower cake with raspberry sauce.

We could have gone somewhere else for a really good steak but we like outback because the service is ALWAYS good, they have never messed up an order, they know how to cook steak and they have the best garlic mashed potatoes ever.

We had a good time w/no kids for a little while.

This morning I got up and ate my leftover steak and potatoes for breakfast. They were still good the next day =)

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Happy Anniversary!
Outback is great ~ we like them too... great steak, done right. Yummy potatoes!
Love the music addition...

Unknown said...

congrats to you on 7 years together!