Thursday, July 3, 2008

Nicholas being silly

I can't believe my little boy is almost 3. He's getting so big and independent. He still likes to snuggle when he gets tired though. He also still stands in the bathroom and talks to me while I am taking a shower. One day I am sure that will change too.

Nicholas really wanted to wear Trinity's tutu. I had to get a picture for blackmail later.

Playing the wii... he loves the boxing games.

He was "dancing" and ran into the wall with his head.

He was crying because Trinity wouldn't let him play the wii.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Look at all those curls! He is such a cutie... can't wait to see ya'll at the reunion.
We have a TON of pics with Tristan dressed up in his sister's play clothes and high heels.... oh the fun we are going to have with his future girlfriends... hee hee ;o)

Unknown said...

oh how cute! He is adoreable! we are going to miss you all since we won't be at the reunion. The plan is next year :)