Monday, July 28, 2008

Pancakes!


One thing my kids would eat everyday, anytime of the day. Even my picky eater Trinity eats her weight in pancakes when we have them. I put the leftovers (if there are any) into zip lock baggies and the kids eat them plain for a snack the next day.

For my pancakes I buy a huge industrial size bag of pancake mix (Krusteaz) at Costco. Then I follow Rachael Ray's YUM-O recipe. I mix together; 2 cups of the mix, 1-1/2 cups of milk and 2 eggs. Then make the pancakes as usual. Normally the Krusteaz mix is a just add water pancake mix. I like to find ways to get extra vitamins and minerals into my children.

I think I am going to start doing a "project 365" where I will take one picture everyday and post about it. I have seen a few people doing this and I think it will get fun.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I do the same thing. (sneek good things into my kiddos) I replace oil with applesauce for baking ~ they trade out straight across. I add pumpkin puree to spaghetti sauce and I add zucchini to spaghetti sauce and my picky eater, The Tank gobbles it down. Hee hee hee... I love being sneeky.