Thursday, July 17, 2008

rearranging furniture already!

So we decided that after 7 years our couch is ready to move on to the playroom along with the lovely rocking chair that Dominick's Grandmother gave us (she used to rock Dominick in it as a baby). Since Dominick works at Night and Day furniture we got an awesome deal on a couch and luv seat lounger (pictures to come later as it is on it's way here). I have been moving the old furniture and getting things how I want them for the new furniture.

Fun stuff!

It's getting closer to Nicholas' 3rd birthday. He is getting a new big boy training wheel bike. His little trike is getting too small for him (his knees are almost hitting the handle bars). He was with me when I bought it (it was in a box not assembled). When we got home he said "Can I ride my new bike?" I said "Lets go eat some cheetos." His favorite snack, then it was nap time. He has not said anything about it yet since he woke up. I think because it was in a box not in the shape of a bike he might be confused and is definitely not as excited as he is going to be when he sees the bike assembled.

Yesterday at my Mom's house Nicholas took a nose dive on the sidewalk.


No comments: